Question
Posted by: Jay | 2004/11/02

How far is too far

I broken up with my boyfriend after I felt that i was emotionally blackmailed.He knew i loved him to bits and anything he did hurtful or heartbreaking i will always go back to him and he made me believe I was the one in the wrong.I was so frustrated and lost a sense of who i was.It was a hard route and i ended breaking it up tho we both took it very hard.
We met again 3wks after the break-up and was told of his childhood which he never fully told me when we were together for 1yr 3mnths(How he feels he owes his folks meaning he has to do every little thing for them and the feeling of looking to be appreciated maybe inadequacy is what he feels and he hardly get that recognition"self esteem,many other things ,anger towards dad and all that.It was all sad and felt like I need to be there for him at least as a friend coz i had actually regarded myself as avery strong being and he could be better if he vent about his feelings while i listened)I actually even thought im still growing too fond of him and the hurtful things are vanishing away and i wouldn't want to fall for the same thing again.

For sometimes it was all well and we visited each other as "friends"and had ended up several times making love and this just feel not normal tho wrong,we even think we r getting along better now than b4.
Im just scared that we'r still holding back or is there a chance that this kind of relationship mind do we suppose to be "friends".Do we still love,care for each other or.....are just confused.

I'm just scared we'll end up taking the emotional rollercoaster again and would not like to go thru that again.

If he has problems, shouldn't he be seeing a shrink / counsellor to sort himself out, rather than expecting you to put up with the effects of therse problems ?

3
Posted by: May | 2004/11/02

I agree with the others. The thing is people do what they want to do and only you can changewhat happens to you.

Reply to May
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/02

I agree with Zee, if you are asking the question you already know the reply. You know what is in your heart and go with your instincts.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Zee | 2004/11/02

I think u are just feeling soory for him, but it wont work out. His history is not an excuse for him to have treated you like that.

This is a trap, Dont fall for it again otherwise u ll REGRET.

Reply to Zee