Question
Posted by: Rosee | 2008/06/13

How far am I?

The last day of my period was on the 27th Febuary 2008, i found out that i'm pregnant. I went to the doctor on the 31st May 2008 and he told me that i am 11 weeks pregnant without using a scan so some says thats not true so can you help me by telling me how far am I.

You should be about 15 weeks pregnant by your dates, but remember to use the first day of your last period to calculate your gestational age.

3
Posted by: Amy | 2008/06/13

Wait. If the last day was 27 february then let's assume your cycle was 5 days long your first day was 22 february. So you're actually 16 weeks today.

Reply to Amy
Posted by: Nix GTCTG | 2008/06/13

you are about 15 weeks now. they calculate it from the first day of your last period.

Reply to Nix GTCTG
Posted by: Amy | 2008/06/13

Hi rosee. Today, you are 15 weeks and 2 days! Come join the pregnancy forum. It's calculated from the first day of your last period! Congratulations and good luck

Reply to Amy