Question
Posted by: Excited-one | 2004/10/18

How far am I

Just found out I'm preggies, but how far am I? My HCG was 773, today (18/10) my last period was 18/9 to 21/9? My guess is 5 weeks as well as my GP's. I've made my first appoint to the Gynae on the 22/11, will I see baby clearly?

Please help
Excited-one

You are about 4 weeks pregnant. too early to see baby clearly. You would see a sac.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2004/10/18

Hi there,

Firstly congrats on the pregnancy!
If your LMP was 18/09 you are probably 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
Enjoy every minute of your little one growing. Its really an amazing experience.

Remember to take your folic acid, as its important for your little ones development.

God Bless and take care!

Reply to Lee