Posted by: cikee | 2007/05/11

How else could I have gotten it?

2 months ago, a docter told me I have kidney and womb infection.
He said one can get it from a partner but I have not yet had sex with any one.
I went to see him because I get very survier period pains and I get them 2 weeks before my cycle, during my cycle and a week after my cycle.
The pills he gave me have not made any change.
Please advise.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Cikee

Without knowing your age it is extremely difficult to comment on this particular question. Also I would recommend that you post this question to the gynaecologist on the health24 forum.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: cuddles | 2007/05/14

hi there

i am not a doctor. but i used to have problems with my periods after my child was born. my doctor put me on the 3 month injection, depo. if u are not planning on having any kids now, why don't u give it a try? it takes u're period away completely.

good luck (i know how u feel)

Reply to cuddles

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.