Question
Posted by: sarah | 2006/11/07

how early hgt

Hi Girls, please tell me how early can that blood test that count test i think hgt tell you positive result? i am now on 26days and usually start around 28-30 days is it to early to try that blood test?

Yes, wait till Day 29-30.

4
Posted by: sarah | 2006/11/07

thanks guys!!

Reply to sarah
Posted by: Beth | 2006/11/07

You will have to do a blood test anyway if the HPT is positive - but i am sure you can go for the blood test now.

Reply to Beth
Posted by: Gummy Bear | 2006/11/07

HI Sarah, to save you some money it might be better to buy a HPT. it is cheaper and very accurate. You can use it on the day of your period or the day after your period. Keep fingers crossed

Reply to Gummy Bear
Posted by: HG | 2006/11/07

Hey Sarah. I had a blood test done on day 27 and the doc called the next day to say that I was indeed pregnant. My HCG levels were very low but just high enough to confirm my pregnancy. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Reply to HG