Question
Posted by: BLU | 2007/02/22

How does one break the ice..

Now that I know what to do.... Something I have never had to do before!

How do I break it to her gently that it is over.. especially when she says that she still loves me very much..?

I agree with MK. Be gentle but clear and unambiguous

2
Posted by: kay | 2007/02/22

be totally honest with her it will hurt but time will heal. one word of advice if you break up cut ties dont play with emotions and be "kind" to her and tell her what she wants to hear at time because then it will harder for her to realise that it is over

Reply to kay
Posted by: MK | 2007/02/22

Do not drag it out, that is far worse than actually knowing the truth. Just be honest. In the long run that is better knowing the truth than realising nothing was as you thought it to be.

Reply to MK