Question
Posted by: Susie | 2007/07/24

How does one?

How does one build up one's self-confedence? My self-confedence has hit rock bottom. I feel this is now starting to cause a deep depression. It is also causing me not to do things anymore. My life consits of work home work home. And I only go to work because I live alone and I need money to pay the bills.

I have looked into counselling, but that would cost R450,00 for one session and I would also have to take time off from work. I cannot afford either one.

I don't know how to help myself, all I want to do is cry. I feel so stupid about all of this. Can someone help?

Isn;t there a reachable counsellor ( especially of the CBT form, which is effective and doesn't take very long ) who could see you outside of working hours ?

1
Posted by: Temba | 2007/07/24

Maybe you should perhaps try and join a club or gym where you can be able to meet,mix and mingle with other people.

Reply to Temba