Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2003/03/18

How does nobese no1 work?

I was wondering how nobese works. I've been using some of my girlfriends pills as I think I need to lose some weight. Was also wondering about side effects. she says its works for her, will it work for me and how good is it compared to other products on the market?

Wondering, Nobese No 1® contains d-norpseudoephedrine, a mild stimulant and appetite suppressant. I can’t say if it will work for you or not, but if you’re otherwise healthy, it’s safe to try it and see. There are better products available, but they’re all much more expensive. Good luck.