Question
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/25

how does it happens

What type of infection is it if you are sexaully active and is it dangerous and why and how does it happens? Isn't there anything you can take or do something about it?

There are a number of different STIs, including gonorrhoea, syphilis, HIV. The best way yo avoid these infections is to stick to one partner or use a condom. cannot treat your infection over the internet. You will need to see a doctor and be examined to determione what it is.

6
Posted by: Mica | 2005/07/25

Thanks i try my best.

Have a great day.

Reply to Mica
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/25

you need to look after your health, especially if you are wanting to have children in the future. please do all you can to get to a doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to Moi
Posted by: Mica | 2005/07/25

I don't trust goverment hospitals and are scared of them, that is why i rather choose a hospital like Unitas or so but it is expensive and i can't go during week because i just started at this work and i don't want to take off days so soon it won't look very profesional.

Reply to Mica
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/25

Mica, you are going to have to go see a doctor. i dont think that gynae doc is going to be able to tell you what it is. i know it's not easy to go to a gynae, but you need to have it looked at. it might not be serious, but you need to know for sure. cant you pop into a government hospital or clinic?

Reply to Moi
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/25

I ask the gynae doc, see i have this white yellowish slymmy (that gets hard) Substance on my underware and i would like to know what it is her reply was that is an infection if i am sexual active. I am scared of gynae's and doctors and are very shy so i want to know if there is something i can use to stop it. It really bothers me. I also don't have money or time to go to a doctor. Please help me cause i don't know what to do anymore?

Reply to mica
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/25

what do you mean what kind of infection? it's probably an std, and as far as i know, yes, it's definitley dangerous, especially if it's hiv. you need to go see a doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to Moi