Question
Posted by: Inlove | 2005/11/28

How do you know if you love someone ?

Hi Guys,

How do you know if you really love someone, is it an emotional connection, is it just a physical attraction. I really like this guy, I have liked him for a very longtime, but I am not sure ? What questions should i ask myself, or am I just infactuated...I know I have a crush on him for a longtime, and its really bugging me.

,,,,,

8
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/29

When their happiness is more important than yours - and when they find the one they want to be with , you can still be happy and content with that decision.

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/29

LOVE...........is a decision.

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Yellow | 2005/11/29

When you are willing to give up anything for them

Reply to Yellow
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2005/11/29

u have this quirky smile across your face when u think about him, the most beautiful feeling of contentment. When ur want for them becomes more like a need for them, ur eyes light up when u hear their voice, long for their touch, when even after you have washed it you smell their scent on your pillows or clothes.
There is a difference between being in love and loving someone - the combination of both is true happiness

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/28

When you cannot imagine your life without that person.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Jules | 2005/11/28

Just another thing a relationship do not come with a warranty so you will never know if you don't try it. Good luck

Reply to Jules
Posted by: Jules | 2005/11/28

......You just can't wait till you see him again. When you get a sms you're hart starts pounding because maybe it's from him. You dresses yourself and wonder if he is going to like your'e outfit.....You make him treats that you know he likes. Oh I can go on and on......

Reply to Jules
Posted by: Emily | 2005/11/28

When yu have that warm feeling.Butterflies in your stomach, when you can't stop thinking about him.If you talk & communicate deeply with him.

If this is present, then I say it's luuuv.

Reply to Emily