Posted by: Curious | 2008/10/20

How do you if a person had abortion?

Hi all,

Please help!
My sister told that she was pregnant and the next thing she complained about bleeding. She went to the hospital to have her womb cleaned. The reason why I' m curious is everthing was done in ' hush-hush" . So, I need to know the procedure for abortion especially if it' s less than 3 months? Does the person need to go the hospital?

I hope I don' t sound insincere.

Please help.
Curiousity killed the cat.

The procedure for treating a miscarriage or doing an abortion is exactly the same, so there is no way that you will know what happened if your sister does not want to tell you.

Posted by: ** | 2008/10/20

Your sister may have suffered a misscarraige. If you truly doubt her ask her.

Reply to **