Question
Posted by: Mody! | 2007/05/14

How do you deal with......

....a moody person. Im dating this guy for almost 2months now. He's very moody. today is like this and the next day he's something else. We would be so much inlove one week the following week he ignores me. When I asked if he's seeing someone else he said no but he felt he was taking advantage of me because I use to rely on him for transport. We were supposed to go out last friday, he left without even talking to me the cellphone was off through out. I think Im in a stage of letting go, what do you think?

IS he moody or just bad-mannered ? He's clearly not much interested in you --- move on, you deserve better than him

2
Posted by: Mody | 2007/05/14

Thnx CS that's what I thought as well but I just said to myself maybe Im being judgemental.

Reply to Mody
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/05/14

He's not moody - he's just not that into you.

Move on.

Reply to CP MOM