Question
Posted by: Nick | 2004/11/01

How do you cope

Hallo Everyone

Please tell me how to cope when you have to give up the only one that you have ever love becuase of health reasons

I Cant Cope

Nick, an excellent response from Lucia, but I also agree with the others, who ask for more information. Otherwise it's a bit like asking for the meaning of the universe --- a bit too big a question, in its general sense, to handle in this format. And as Shaun suggests, because one might feel that love ywuld lead one to stick by someone with health problems, we need to know a bit more, to understand the problem you're facing.

4
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/01

Hi Nick

Not an easy one - you just have to take it one day at a time and appreciate every new day as a bonus. Giving up is not going to go anyone any good - imagine what would happen to this world if every person who had ever been involved in loosing someone to death had to "give up" - there won't be much left of humanity on this earth. It's not easy, I know, but somehow we do cope even if it does feel like we are loosing the battle. If things get too bad, turn to others and talk (especially people closer to you or even Lifeline), sharing makes the burden so much easier to bear.

Good luck to you and never feel alone in this - there are many willing to listen and share.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Sal | 2004/11/01

Huh? Bit more please.

Reply to Sal
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/01

Hi Nick,

Not enough to go on here... I apologise in advance for my ignorance, but would it not be more appropriate, if it is because of health reasons, that your love & support would be needed now more than ever before???

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/01

Hi Nick - for anyone to even try and help we'll need a tiny teenly little bit more info please ?

Reply to CP MOM