Question
Posted by: Blue | 2005/12/08

How do i use Canesten???URGENT

HI doc, you advised me to use Canesten for my vaginal thrush, and i found that my mother had already got a tube of it which she wasn't useing. unfortunately, application instructions are not listed on the tube. Please advise me on how much to apply where and how frequently?i feel too embarassed to ask my mum or a gynae.. thanks a million..

The cream can be applied externally. If it is the cream in the applicator, you insert it into the vagina and use the whole tube.

3
Posted by: Linda | 2005/12/08

Check the EXPIRY date on the tube before you commence treatment.

Eat lots of yoghurt and have yourself tested for sugar diabetes.

Reply to Linda
Posted by: blue | 2005/12/08

can the cream be applied to the labia??

Reply to blue
Posted by: AI | 2005/12/08

If you have the cream, it is applied to the vaginal area. Just put it on the outside of the opening etc.

But I found that using the tablet worked better in conjuction with the cream. The tablet is inserting into your vagina with an applicator and then you apply the cream to the outer area.

Reply to AI