Question
Posted by: MANDY | 2004/10/04

how do i tell him

Hi Guys, please help me out here, i've been with a man who told me he loves for three weeks, he's just staying near where i stay, and we've been sleeping together but we do not want anyone to find out.

so the thing is that i thought one day he';;give me money in return for sex coz he wants me almost three per week. we do love each other,

so i do want to ask money from him how do i tell him or he'll think that i'm a prostitute,

mandy, I don't understand your message at all. You're having sneaky sex with this guy, and you call that love ? And you expect him to give you money for sex ? There's a name for that, and it has nothing to do with love. If you ask him for money for sex you WILL be a prostitute, and he'll think that, too.
??, I take your general point, but there's a helluva difference between an occasional bunch of flowers, and setting a price and asking for his credit card.
I agree with the wisdom of Paris, it's had o believe Mandy could be genuine in any way. Sounds too much like Paris Hilton.

10
Posted by: new | 2004/10/04

i hope you are not sleeping with my boyfriend.

Reply to new
Posted by: Paris | 2004/10/04

I dont think Mandy's posting is a genuine one. Have a look at the sexologist posting site. There is a similar posting there. Not sure, maybe Mandy is bored.

Reply to Paris
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/10/04

hi there

you either do it for love or for money girl
i think the worse is if you do it in order to feel loved , this is worse in my opion than doing it for money

you give your all but don't get anything in return.... you are still empty inside, atleast if you get money you buy a new dress nd have something to show for it

if i was a guy i would also firstly do it for love but if not then i'll pay for it atleast then you can insist on the best if you pay a good price, but the lousy thing in my opion is when a guy does it and just takes and takes and takes till there is nothing left of the poor girl, then he walks away

in some people opion you are cheap if you ask money for it but in my opion you are worse of if you do it thinking its love and respect and caring and all this guy is doing is using you for a good lay...

once again only my opion

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Paris | 2004/10/04

again.... you're not well.

P.S. Print this out. Show him, and then see him out. He wont be back. And he'll more than likely be ashamed that he ever said those ''i love you'' words.

Also advice him that he better go for an Aids test. Have you always charged for sex?? Because that does make you a prositute.

Reply to Paris
Posted by: ?? | 2004/10/04

Whats everyone so surprised about?? Sum men buy chocolates or flowers or underwear or perfume or jewlry. Others give money. It's always bout sex its just the payment method that is different.

Reply to ??
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/04

You're not well... Just tell him you charge for sex so that he can leave you as soon as possible.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: !!!! | 2004/10/04

Strange people out there!!!!

Reply to !!!!
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/04

* just sits here and shakes his head from side to side.* what makes you think its worth any money. SICK SICK SICK!! Get a job!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: paris | 2004/10/04

sorry to say this babe. But accepting money for sex does make you a prostitute.

You say you love this person? How can you make him pay for sex if you love him?

Try separating business from Pleasure.

Paris
xxx

Reply to paris
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/04

Sorry, I am little bit slow today... Please tell me again, DO YOU WANT MONEY for having sex???

Reply to JM