Question
Posted by: Shocked | 2007/05/24

How do I talk to her politely?

We accomodated a wife to my husband's brother in our house. Last night my baby fell from the bed and I was scared so I screamed and woke hubby up. The woman came to our bedroom with only the pyjama top and her panties no pants. And its nto the first time she does that. Last time my fitting a globe in the bedroom, I found her inside the room with her breast outside. Im not sure what are her intentions and I dont want to sound harsh I just want to speak to her politely about the whole thing. How do I do that, pls advise?

I wish other readers with more experience in such matters would respond to queries like this. Obviously you do need to deal with this. Maybe speak to your husband's brother first, and then to her --- and don't make accusations, which will start an argument nobody would win, but mention that these incidents are worrying and could be misinterpreted by many people to appear improper, and could she be more aware of them and more careful