Question
Posted by: z | 2004/02/07

how do I stop hurting this much

My boyfriend of almost 2 years (we've known eachother for6 years) left me tuesday, he didn't give me a reason, the day before we still made love. He just called the evening and said that he doesn't want to be my boyfriend anymore but he still want me to be his best friend and he still loves me!

I'm hurting so much and I don't know why is he doing this to us, I've asked him why so many times and he just says he's sorry. He doesn't answer his phone, he doesn't reply to my sms's anymore. Everything was fine in our relationship(well from my viewpoint) I kept things interesting and fun..hehe I still gave him a lapdance and stripshow on monday.

How do I move on if I don't know why he is hurting me like this. I know I can't make him love me or go out with me again. How do I stop hurting?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi z

This is very sad, the best advice is to cry, cry and cry... and then to pick yourself up and stay busy. Try and focus on a new activity. I know this sounds like "stupid advice" but for a broken heart, you need something to focus your sadness on.

The only thing here that is true, is the old saying. Time heals a broken heart

T