Question
Posted by: JoJo | 2006/10/31

How do I make myself happy?

hi
I have been going through a fit of emotions for months now.
Its getting worse each week.

I am constantly troubled about my marriage and life.
I feel that i have married too young and that i maried someone who is the total opp of me. Our reality and dreams are opposites.
I feel that i gave up sooo much to be with him but i dont feel like he will ever be able to give me what i want.

1. I will never have my complete freedom because his parents live wid us. There is no solution to that problem.

2. We hardly spend quality time together. He is either working or his friends are over at our house. If i wanna go somewhere, he doesnt or he's tired or he wants to bring his friends along.

3. WE have different idea's for our future and our take on life is just tooo different. He seems hung up on money and i want to just enjoy life.

4. I love him and i know he loves me but i think he neglects me and i dont have faith that he will ever be able to give me the love and affection i deserve.

5. I constantly think about the mistakes i made and instead of accepting it and moving in a +ve direction, i want to just scream with frustration.

One day im happy, the next sad, the next mixed....I dont know what to do......
Please help!

marriage counselling

1
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/31

go for theropy and take back control of your life even if it means you end up single are happily married instead of sitting and watching your life pass you by why not rather get back in the driving seat.

Reply to kat