Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/12/10

HOW DO I KNOW IF HE REALLY LOVES ME

I ONCE THAT I KNEW WHETHER MY MAN LOVED ME AND EVEN THOUGH HEB SAYS IT OFTEN ENOUGH, HOW CAN I TELL WHETHER HE IS REALLY SINCERE ABOUT IT OR NOT. HOW DOES A WOMAN KNOW THAT HER MAN IS TELLING HER THE TRUTH OR NOT.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Chase | 2004/12/10

It's in the the way he looks at you, the way he touches you, the way he treats you.

The way he looks at you when your not looking, whether he would like to keep you happy or if he's just in it for gain for himself, how does he treat you when you're sick, unhappy, happy, confused or just without a clue.

It's a feeling of knowing that he loves you, knowing that your the only person he loves, the amount of quality time he like to spend with you

Only one person will know for sure, and that's him.

Reply to Chase