Question
Posted by: de | 2005/07/28

how do i go on the pill

I m 22 and now want to go on he pill and have no idea how you go about doing it do you have to be on your periord when you go and get it for the first time or what
Thanks De

You start with your period. It might be best to go to a clinic or see your doctor. They will explain things to you.

3
Posted by: pie | 2005/07/28

Hi de,

Yes, i went to the gynae first. He then put me on a pill that was correct for me and told me exactly how to use it. There are so many different pills out there. Some have more hormones than others, which might not be good for you personally. Definately ask your doc for advise first.

Pie x

Reply to pie
Posted by: Sunshine 1 | 2005/07/28

Hi there, you have to start taking the first red pill on the card the first day you get your period,however you first need to establish what pill you going to take .....so go to your nearest clinic and ask the sister there for advise as to what pill will best suite your lifestyle and take it on from there .....i will be honest and tell you that there favorite choice to give women is triphasil, it works in preventing u falling preggies but it has terrible side effects on certain people.........some are gaining of weight and soreness of breat and tiredness loss of liss for sex and eye blearedness and headches.......i have a few of these but am too scared to change the pill now ....its already 4 yrs..........thats why i say go to a clinic and get advise for your type of lifestyle

Reply to Sunshine 1
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/07/28

You start drinking the pill while having your period. I strongly suggest you first go to the doc for a check up.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica