Question
Posted by: JMR | 2004/11/28

How do I give a great handjob?? :)

I have given a handjob before and the guy did come.. but I was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to give a really great handjob.. ??

Thanx guys

My favourite site for teaching masturbation is www.jackinworld.com There are many, many tips on this site, well worth a read

Dr Elna McIntosh

2
Posted by: missy | 2004/11/28

razz has gievn you gr8 advise here and it really does work

good luck!!

Reply to missy
Posted by: razz | 2004/11/28

you could try caressing his balls and touching that sensitive spot between his balls and anus.
my bf also likes it when i caress the tender skin surrounding his genital area.
use both hands!
and dont rush it, the more slow and sensually you do it the better the results, this could take up to 15min!

have fun!!!!

Reply to razz