Question
Posted by: dot.com | 2007/12/11

How do I get over him?

I have been dating this guy for about three years now. when we started dating I new that he was a divorcee but recently found out that he is still married. It was a long distance relationship. I confronted him about it and he said that they are not divorced cause they were in a lot of financial problems and didn't want to leave her with all this debt. He told ne six months ago but still nothing happened so far. They are not staying together but the fact remain is that they are still married. He said that I should give him a chance and I didn't wanted to nag him to ask him all the time when he is getting a divorce. I told him recently that I don't want to see him anymore but it is hurting so much. I do love him very much and just don't know what to do? How do I get over him cause i constantly think about him.

Sorry, but I really can't face any more "how do I get over him ?" questions this year, dot --- I get several every single day, as you'll see from checking out the archives of the forum. Face the FACTS about him --- he was lying to you, and cheating you and his wife. IS that really a man worth allowing yourself to miss ? Is that really loveable on his part ?

7
Posted by: sunflower | 2007/12/12

dot that is seriously not good but you need to concentrate on yuorself now. we can't judge you because we all have skeletons in our closet even if they are not the same situation. what helped me to get over a broken heart was prayer, crying, talking to my friends, forgiveness and time. good luck. you just have to be patient, you will heal. but healing takes time and time takes time.

Reply to sunflower
Posted by: sparanyok | 2007/12/11

eish, the truth hurts my dear, but ja - i feel nothing for you

Reply to sparanyok
Posted by: sparanyok | 2007/12/11

thank you cs

Reply to sparanyok
Posted by: sparanyok | 2007/12/11

so? did you think you were going to be "thee one" - stupid girl!! Just get over it! Are we supposed to sympathise with you or the "WIFE" who is still today legally married to this man!?!

Reply to sparanyok
Posted by: dot com | 2007/12/11

Sparanyok I HAD an affair with a married man

Reply to dot com
Posted by: Sparanyok | 2007/12/11

You are having an affair with a married man - period

Reply to Sparanyok
Posted by: anno | 2007/12/11

Dot com, I think you are on the right track, It'll take time but you'll 4get about him. I am also in the same situation but after I got the reply from joy and Shrink I made my mind I am going to Leave this man I deserve a lot more than this. Probable he is staying with his wife, he is just playing with you. There is a saying that every pot has a lid, there is some1 out there for U.

Reply to anno