Question
Posted by: Denis | 2004/10/15

How do I find a list of physiotherapists in my area, Helderberg area, or S/West to be more specific.

I fell and injured my shoulder three weeks ago. The brusing has now gone down, but although it is improving, I do not yet have full movement. Have been advised to go to a sports physio, but where do I find one. Any help would be appreciated. My son is a physio, but unfortunately is in Hawaii, bit far away to help a lot!

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Denis

You could call the local branch of the Society of Physiotherapy (sorry don't have no. for you) and they will be able to give you someone near you.

There is one in the Virgin Active near you if I remember correctly.

Douglas