Question
Posted by: wow | 2005/11/24

how do i cope

come ladies i need your help. iv been on my own for 11yrs and i have now meet this gentlemen and i woulf not know what to do if he had to ask me to makelove with him i feel so embrassed and that i may have lost the touch. you know what they say pratice make perfect. so please tell how do i responde ( no sarcastic replies) please im no longer a silly teenager with her/his hormaons running wild.

EMc

5
Posted by: wow | 2005/11/24

you may ask i am a widow for the pas t 11 yrs and having had a traumatic marriage decided once bitten twice shy. but the gentleman i have meet is just that a gentleman. and has awoken all those dead feelings i have had ( which is great) hope that answers u and to all the others thanks 4 yr advice

Reply to wow
Posted by: Rich | 2005/11/24

What concerns me is that you havent had sex for 11 years??? thats not good if i may ask why??

Reply to Rich
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/24

wow.. i don't think you can forget something like that. After all, the first time you doi it (albeit fumbling :)).. you still kind of know what needs to happen - just as nature intended.. its instinct. Don't worry.. just enjoy.. and i'm sure it won't be embarrassing or awkward..

Reply to lee
Posted by: wow | 2005/11/24

tks hunny yes we are both mature people no offence taken and will as u say go with the flow

Reply to wow
Posted by: Hunny | 2005/11/24

I think its something u don't really forget, but once u r in the setting and u r holding or cuddling the rest will follow naturally.
If I am not mistaken u r both mature people(no offense), so take it slowly and go with what u feel comfortable with.

Good luck and have fun

Reply to Hunny