Question
Posted by: Eryn | 2004/02/05

How do i combat weight gain after pill?

Hi Guys

I've stopped the Pill Triphasil for a month now and have been on the injection Nuristerate. What i find is that i'm gaining weight, even though i'm eating less! I've been given so much of advice and am even drinking alot of water as well. People say that it's my body retaining water, what can i do to feel better about myself?
Thanks for any replies...

There can be a weight gain of up to 5 kg on the injectable due to water retention. There isn't much you can do about this but you can prevent weight gain beyond this by following a healthy balanced diet.

1
Posted by: ciska | 2004/02/05

HI,

I've also experiencing the exact same symptoms that you have. It's terrible! I also eat LESS but yet gaining weight. People also told me that it's water retention. I feel like a bus! It's terrible! I know how you feel. Maybe I can also get some answers from your question.

Good luck.

Reply to ciska