Question
Posted by: Belly | 2004/10/20

How do i change my negative habits?

Can one get over their own negative habits? Like laziness, pessimistic, gossiping and all that. I am so lazy guys its not even funny. Can one really change for the better and live a more positive and fulfilling life? I’m 33yrs old and I really don’t like some of my habits, any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Carol's suggestions make a lot of snse. And consider seeing a psychologist, as Behaviour Therapy and CBT is degigned very specifically to identify and change bad habits.

3
Posted by: Belly | 2004/10/21

Tks guy, will try from today, i can only do it one step at a time. tks once again!

Reply to Belly
Posted by: YES | 2004/10/21

Belly, I have to say YES. You can change negative habits.
The only way it won't change is if you don't want it badly enough.
Do you really want to change - would you do anything for it? We are powerful, when we choose to use our power.
Use it, it's inside you just waiting to be let out.
Good luck sweetie. And don't give up on your power!!

Reply to YES
Posted by: Carol | 2004/10/21

Its actualy easy firstly change your thought pattern u say u are pessimistic ? start by counting yr blessings and appreciating what u have it doesnt amtter how little u have someone is worse of than u .. especialy in this country.

Find a hobby , do u like animals ? get yourself a dog or a cat .. a dog u can train and have fun with ....

Think about what u enjoy in life and take it from there ..... your laziness is probably as a result of having no interest so get up there and find something

It isnt easy living in this country today .. but look around u and you will find plenty to be positive about.

Set goals for yourself .. where would u like to be 10 yrs from now ? are u on the right path ?

Its about taking control of your life , your thoughts and your actions

Reply to Carol