Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2011/07/26

how do i break the ice?

I found out that my hubby like chatting on facebook at night with woman fantasizing abt sex. i want him to do it with me over the phone or facebook during the day or when he is out of town. How do i introduce the topic without feeling embarrased by it?

I believe that it is important to be open about your feelings with your husband. It is important for you to communicate your feelings with him and it is prefectly normal to feel that you would rather be the person he 'chats' to on facebook.

9
Posted by: go | 2011/07/27

I think it is funny that you do not mind or take that to offence. And it should be easier for you know he likes it, he is rather going to be embarrased by it. Cause it was his little dirty secret, and now he is found with pants down. If I were you I would send him a msg about wht you going to do him tonight. and wait for response. Chances are that he will get so turned on, he will not wait to back to you for some pay back

Can I suggest something - just give him a blo jb so killer and when you done just act like nothing has happened, no sex or anything just go about you biz...

Sht that is my fantasy man. oh what better way to get him back by performing another man''s fantasy on him. huh yeah do it and let me know.

Reply to go
Posted by: XXX | 2011/07/27

Crickey that brought a few out of the woodwork!
Firstly,do not allow him to chat to other women about sex on Facebook.
Secondly,why don''t you initiate and send him something naughty

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/27

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Candy | 2011/07/26

Add me on FB and ill advise you how to go about. im a girl and know what men want. Maybe if chatted with your hubby inv me soetste.candy at gmail com

Reply to Candy
Posted by: JULI | 2011/07/26

send him a silly sms during the day when he''s @ work, text something like " I''m too horny baby, can we meet for a quicki" 

Reply to JULI

So you''re not concerned about him chatting to other women on facebook or his phone...I smell a 3some coming...

Posted by: Charles | 2011/07/26

Mail me at charles dot jansen45 at gmail dot com

Reply to Charles
Posted by: snazy | 2011/07/26

just suprise him with a snazy sms

Reply to snazy
Posted by: Willing | 2011/07/26

I am wiliing to have these chats with you.

Reply to Willing