Posted by: J | 2008/09/02

How dangerous is this?

I was in theatre with my baby girl yesterday - twice - when the anethetists gave her the narcotics and again to go in and discuss what the dentist was going to do with her teeth. Only when I took of the theatre gown at the door the anethetist saw that I am pregnant (now 25 weeks) - he said that I was not supposed to go in there because of the narcotic gasses in the theatre. How dangerous is this?

Not really dangerous.

Posted by: LEBO | 2008/09/02

Sorry girl - use your common sense and post your question somewhere else.

Reply to LEBO
Posted by: lebo | 2008/09/02

Im 3mnths en few weeks dangerous is it for my baby,if I have slept with my current boyfriend we didnt know about it and when I count I think I have concive few weeks b4 we met by my ex

Reply to lebo