Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/01/28

How dangerous is morning after pill?

I want to find out how bad the morning after pill is for you and what happens if you take it more than twice in one month?

Dear Worried
The morning after pill contains high levels of esterogen and if you take it more than once in a month will cause disruption of your normal menstrual cycle. Longterm high esterogen intake can be a risk for breast cancer.

1
Posted by: concerned | 2008/04/04

Hi Dr Bets,

I have heard that taking 3 or more morning after pills can make a woman sterile.... is this true?
if so, what is the solution for a woman who still wants children?

regards

Reply to concerned