Question
Posted by: chelsea-bun | 2004/10/05

How dangerous are diet pills in the long terms?

I am very worried.See the thing is I used to take diet pills to lose weight and they worked marvelouslly.The pills were called "THINZ" and I was reduced from a size 12 to atleast 10 & 8.I really didn't feel ill, but I know that diet pills are not good.I'm 24 years old in a sexual relationship for a year and seven months.My greatest concern is, will I experience any difficulties in trying to conceive (not yet of course) later on in life having used diet pills previously?I have taken to exercising in the morming for atleast 15 to 30 minutes since I have put on weight again,but I'm a naturally fit person my problem is a bulging tummy that is not sexy at all. Please help.

Dear Chelsea
Diet pills are potentially dangerous while you take them, but they should not affect your ability to conceive at a later stage provided you are no longer using them. I would suggest that you join a good gym and ask the instructor to work out an exercise routine that targets the tummy (situps, etc) and includes plenty of cardio-exercise (jogging, cycling, rowing, skipping, etc) to keep your weight under control. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.

1
Posted by: Lol | 2004/10/05

Hi, Im also taking Thinz...i dont feel any difference. Do you do exercise when drinking Thinz. Im eating only fruit and drinking as much water as i can...but still got that craving for simba crisps. I want to loose weight only by my theighs and hips. What else can i try....Please help....I want to get trim before December...we've got a big wedding and im one of the flower girls...

Reply to Lol