Question
Posted by: Wolla | 2007/03/02

How can I meet a nice guy

I'm 22 years old and have never gone out with a guy. I fell that there is something missing in my life. I just wanted to find out how can I meet a nice guy.

thanks

Have you tried Internet dating, can be fun. Never give out your real details till you are very sure that the person is who he says he is. Try www.datingbuzz.co.za

2
Posted by: Sg | 2007/03/02

There are MANY good men out there,you simply have to get out and look for them.
As a word of advice,too many women "give in" to men's sexual advances too early in the relationship and hence leave themselves open to being used.If a man wants you badly enough he will wine and dine you until you are ready to do the deed.
It is unlikely that you will find what you are looking for on this site.Rather go out to parties,braai's,the gym etc etc

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Paker | 2007/03/02

Wolla,

Tell us more, where are you from etc. Maybe we could get chatting?

Reply to Paker