Question
Posted by: JM | 2005/12/02

...How can I keep my body balanced?

I representiing TANZANIA,
I'm body exercise addict for a years now,never enter in professional gym rather than local ones,now I started a weight lift!my worry is that what kind of different body exercise should I prefer,to make my body balanced?

HI JM

I'm not 100% sure I follow your question. I don't actually know what you mean when you talk about balanced, I would guess that what you want is a programme that focuses equally on all the major muscle groups. My advice is that you need to go into the gym, and see what you have at your disposal, I am not sure whether the gym is the same as what we have here. But once you know what you have available, then you can start to make some informed decisions about what you can do about training. I would suggest that you go to the Fitness page of this site, and you will see a link on the left hand side of the screen called 'in the gym'. Click on this and then take your ideas and guidance from this.