Question
Posted by: only me | 2005/12/06

how can i forgibe myself

i did a terrible thing.Had a party was extremely tipsy and me and my hubbys friend ended up kissing and fondling.The whole scenario didnt last very long about 5 miniutes and didnt lead to sex.But i feel terrible!!! Im 38 and married to a wonderfull man (2nd marriage).I cant believe that this happened i've never dont anything like that before.I cant sleep at night,i hate myself for doing it in teh first place.Take note that I dont have any feelings for this guy it's only physical and if I can help it a once off mis step.How do I forgive myself every time i look at my hubby i feel like a traitor.Please dnt judge me i need advise.

OK, it was a very foolish thing to do, but needn;t be disasterous. Can't you discus this calmly with your husband, explaining what did and didn't happen, explaining how awfully guuilty you fel, and asking for his help and support ?

6
Posted by: Been there | 2005/12/06

That man is not your hubbys friend - he's lsut for you is greater than his respect for your hubby.
Five minutes is a bit much for a "mistake" do the right thing and be honest with hubby.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: slr | 2005/12/06

stop drinking. it will only happen again....your uninhibited self will remember the pleasure you had, and believe me, it was pleasurable, otherwise it would not have lasted 5 minutes, but 1second only.

Reply to slr
Posted by: Hey | 2005/12/06

Not much of a friend of your hubby I would say. Your hubby does not need such friends. Get rid of him. Every time you see him you will be reminded of the incident.

Good advice from the others regarding controlling your drinking.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: HoT | 2005/12/06

Hopefully you've learned a lesson and in future will keep your lust for your husband!

Reply to HoT
Posted by: aaa | 2005/12/06

It is these 5 minutes of selfish norrowmindedness which cause divorse and lots of pain in all lives affected by it.

Reply to aaa
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/12/06

hi girl

you can forgive yourself because you deserve to have peace,everyone of us makes mistakes but few learn from it
now take the lesson you need to learn from this and move on

you can't allow 5 min of foolishness to rob you of your peace and joy

the lesson you need to learn is to control yourself when drinking - most of us loose it when we are tipsy
some end up naked on the table tops

leave it behind you and lift up your head
you have punished yourself enough

nina

Reply to lady nina