Question
Posted by: jane | 2004/10/25

How can I find out how much I'm worth in the job market?

Hello. I hope I'm placing my question in the right place. I have a degree (BA English / communication), and I have found a perfect job. It is editing a forum of sorts on the internet. This will involve working whenever messages come in (could be any time of day or night), and also dealing with other editorial problems that may arise. I have searched the newspapers to try and find similar jobs on offer to compare salaries, but I've had no luck.

This new company wants me to suggest a starting salary (I have no prior editorial experience)- how much would a person in my position be worth? I would be the sole editor.

I'd appreciate it if someone could assist me in this matter.

Expert ImageArchive

Contact KELLY GIRLS. They are an personnel adency and can assist you in this regard.