Question
Posted by: anon | 2005/07/17

how can i believe

how can I believe when all these clouds hang over me, I just want to fade away but please someone ask me to stay. Last night I pulled out the gun, im too weak to argue with my mind so i put it back but today im so afraid I feel stronger... the mechanical murdering device is all so easily in my reach and so constantly in my mind. i hate my parents they cant help me. I have nobody. I think this may be it for me, yet I was so scared of death before... now I realised it is just the transitory stage to eternal life where I can escape a living hell. Death is dead, there is no such thing.. I need help or do I??? Im a mess.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

you are in a very difficult and distressed space right now, but it is possible to move beyond that without harming yourself. If you don't have a good relationship with your parents I urge you to make contact with people you do get on well with and trust. They may be friends, or other relatives but you need people to help you with this.

I would also ask you to call Childline as they will be able to help you and also help you find a counsellor to talk to which it is very important for you to do.

Please don't give up on yourself - there are other solutions and people who can help you.

Please call Childline on 08000 55555 its a free call number.

2
Posted by: 8ball | 2005/07/20

BV is 100% right.

Reply to 8ball
Posted by: BV | 2005/07/18

The only way out is that you give all you problems to God, in a simple prayer by asking or telling Him how you feel. And also to get someone you can trust to help you in this situation.

It's really important to get help as soon as you can!
I'm sure that you are loved by so many people and God loves you and wants the best for you, and He wants to help you, He is only a prayer away!

Reply to BV