Question
Posted by: Man | 2007/03/19

How can a man improve his fertility?

How can a man improve his fertility? Are there any meds or i hear certain food can improve fertility?? Please help. Thank you

Dear Man

I would strongly advise against using any fertility-enhancing product unless a formal sperm analysis has been done. In some cases it may be not necessarily whatsoever to use any supplementary drugs or products. Also the selection of medication would depend on the result of the spermiogram.

2
Posted by: G | 2007/03/19

My husband is on Staminogrow, Zinc/Copper and Anti-oxidants.

Reply to G
Posted by: MHL | 2007/03/19

The urologist prescribed folic acid, Vitamin C (1000 mg/day) and Vitamin E for my husband. You can also try Staminogro. it's available at most pharmacies.

Good luck!!

Reply to MHL