Question
Posted by: hmmm | 2005/11/22

how big

I know theres all this hype about big penis...but what about the size of balls...is there an average size for them or something and willt they get bigger the less u cum?

Expert ImageTeen expert

No your balls do not get bigger the less you ejaculate, and in terms of average size this tends to be in relation to the size of the penis - i.e. in proportion for most guys.

1
Posted by: superman | 2005/11/22

Well scientifically it is said that the male penises of all men are about the same size when erect, and are of different sizes when not erect. Since there is no erection of the balls I convince you that the size is different. Some have large bags of balls!!

Reply to superman