Question
Posted by: boob | 2007/07/18

how accurate is the sonor????

on friday i went to a doctor for a pregnancy test and was told i was two and half months pregnant.on monday my fiance and i went for a sonor (differrent dr) and it said i was 4weeks 1day.on tuesday went back to the first dr who refferred me to a private hospital for a sonor and it said i was 6weeks 5days.how this this all possible when i last slept with my fiance on 20 May 2007.my fiance is so furius about this bcos he was away all the time.i dont know what to say to my family or his family coz i dont know how far iam.pls explain im so stressed and afraid something could happen to my baby.

I agree with Nikita.

2
Posted by: boob | 2007/07/21

Thank u very much Nikita i really appreatiate ur respond.God bless u.

Reply to boob
Posted by: Nikita | 2007/07/18

Hi Boob

Why don't you calculate it yourself? When was the first day of your last period? Take it from there. The sonar sometimes do show a different date. Mine changed 3 times early in my pregnancy but now it is accurate. I'm 5 months pregnant.

If you slept with your husband on 20 May and you conceived somewhere around that date, than it's impossible for you to be six weeks.

Reply to Nikita