Question
Posted by: Honest | 2003/02/26

How

Hi am an a young inexperienced male, who would really like to gain experience on the sexual side. I am not interested in hookers ok, but someone to teach me the things a women would appreciate, and what i need to know to fullfill her desires. I want to do this because the day i meet the right person, i want to give her the best. How do i go about achieving this ?

As there are no sex surrogates in South Africa, you might have to go the "hooker" route, or else start reading self help books, or watch sex education videos.

Self help books:
Dr Domeena Renshaw - 7 weeks to better sex

Video series:
Sex a Life long pleasure available from JT Publications: (011) 614 - 1911

3
Posted by: Nicky | 2003/02/27

Don't take the hooker route. If you are serious in your question then life will work it self out. You will meet up with a girl with as little experience as you have... together you will find the best lanes to stay to. If you meet up with someone special, she will appreciate your inexperience more than you experience from a hooker.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Honest | 2003/02/26

Thanks for that, i will take your advise, and wait. You sound very nice, thanks for taking the time to help ( and i am not sarcastic, i mean this)

Reply to Honest
Posted by: heita | 2003/02/26

you'll have enough experience by the time you find her, dont rush into it ok. Sex is a great part of expressing love and like with love you have to take your time wiht sex otherwise it will just be sex, if you get what I mean.
Relax and things will come your way.

Reply to heita