Posted by: shannon doll | 2008/07/30

how 2 get rid of cullilite

i want to knw how to get rid of cullilite im only 13 n hase more cullilite then my mother and pepoel always call me the cullilite gal n tels me that i kickstart the bowing arioplains i realy dont feel good about myself... can u maybe help me?

Dear Shannon Doll
I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". You can also try targeted exercises for those problem areas, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.
Hope you can shed the cellulite