Question
Posted by: J | 2003/03/17

hot flushes

Hi, a friend of mine was struggling to fall pregnant and the gynae gave her a course of tablets to take as her chemical levels were all out of sync. Anyway what I was thinking, I have for ever had a problem with my body at times overheating, get very hot, my palms sweat, flushed, happens more when I am really busy, or in meetings when I have to add my bit at work etc, dont think its nerves, think its more worry / that I am going to get flushed / hot, as it is something that I have always had a problem with. A friend of mine suggested betablockers, which I took ages ago, but didnt think it was something I could constantly take, cant even rem if it helped. Get to the point here, what I was thinking could my chemical levels be out of sync ? As it is not normal that I get like this, and I get so hot that my vaginal area gets very warm and smell and I get so frustrated and irratated that this happens, please there must be something I can do. Please help

J, it’s difficult to say if it is the case from this side of the screen, but I suppose it’s possible. The easiest would be to have blood taken and find out. Good luck.