Question
Posted by: Cabernet | 2003/03/13

Hot flushes!!

I am 51 years old have had a hysterectomy 11 years ago. I have been on HRT (the patches, implants tablets) and all of them affect my weight terribly. I just seem to blow up!! Now I am getting the hot flushes of note!! From my hair ends to my toe nails and like every few minutes day and night. Is there an alternative medication for this dreadfully uncomfortable situation? It is definately interfering with my sex life as well. I am just too sweaty!! I definately don't need anything that will encourage my appetite either.

Cabernet, you can try Livifem® - it’s not an oestrogen and shouldn’t have all the side effect you described. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Cabernet | 2003/03/17

Thank you I will

Reply to Cabernet