Question
Posted by: CONCERED | 2008/01/16

hot flushers

hi doc............

My mother who is now 47 years old is starting to experience HOT FLUSHERS.. She had her whom removed about 6 yrs ago, but has her overies. She has been taking MENOCLOVE and it does not seem to be working. Perviously she had been taking BIO SLIM as she was gainnig weight. She has stopped about 6 months ago.Then there was water build up at her ankles, for some reason she started taking BIO SLIM again and this now STOPPED
THE WATER BUILD UP AS WELL AS THE HOT FLUSHERS.

We all think that this is very odd. Can you advise what will be the best thing for to for her HOT FLUSHERS as she does not to rely on BIO SLIM.She also gets alot of JOINT PAINS.

Dear Concerned
She can try Menograine for the hot flushes and ask her doctor for Moduretic 1/2 tablet as needed for water build up.
She may need to have her blood tested for gout seeing that she has a lot of joint pain.

1
Posted by: Sally | 2008/03/09

Menograine was prescribed for my hot flushes, which were most uncomfortable and frequent. After taking Menograine for just over a month now, I can report that it has helped my hot flushes enormously, however, I seem to be getting painful joints (wrists and knees) which I never had before. Is there a possible connection. I am not overweight.

Reply to Sally