Question
Posted by: MB | 2007/04/11

Hot Feet

HI. I suffer from hot feet. They are very uncomfortible at times. I tried getting a menthol cooling spray, but it only works for about 10 seconds, and only if direct air is on my feet. I also wear cotton socks, and slops when I am around the house. PLEASE will you assist.

Many thanks! :)

Expert ImageArchive

I have answered this question so many times but i will advise you what I advise everyone. There are many different causes of burning feet, many of them are related to medical problems e.g diabetes, nerve disease nerve entrapment, circulatory and blood problems. You need to start at your gp to rule out the more common and important ones. please discuss with the gp first