Question
Posted by: FableForce | 2004/11/09

Hot Dreams

I hope someone could shed some light on this for me. My fiance keeps getting erotic dreams at regular intervals. By erotic I mean that these dreams cause her to climax. This even happens when I am sleeping next to her. I would wake up feeling her body pulsing forward and backward next to me. She has admitted having these dreams and that she feels like she is cheating on me. This is causing me to think that I am not quite able to satify her although I can't remember the last time that I failed in getting her to climax(Well the few times she wanted the real thing).

What is the problem or what is the solution?

Even in our sleep we have a sexual cycle. so there is no problem, except that you are turning it into one. She can't take responsibility for her dreams. That's what they are dreams, whne she wakes up she is with you, the real thing.

2
Posted by: Tuna | 2004/11/09

I get them too. My hubby's solution to his initial jealousy about this was to touch me gently when he realised I was having an erotic dream until i start to respond (stil sleeping) and then stimulate my clitoris (I usually wake up at this point). By then I am so aroused that I have an orgasm within seconds.

Perhaps it will make you feel better to know that these dreams are not about a person or persons (no faces, no names) but about the action of having sex (the feelings, the excitement).

Reply to Tuna
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/09

While she is sleeping and having these dreams try not waking her up and have sex with her while she sleeps????

Reply to Me