Question
Posted by: Sceptic | 2008/07/18

hospital woes

My husband lies in ICU since last week and I am very suspicious that they keep him unnecessarily there. Is there a body who can advise me what to do? I want him back in the ward and if the doctor does not help me I would like a second independent opinion. I am prepared even to take him to another hospial.
I am very worried and desperat and am thankful for your advise.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you discuss the matter with the attending doctor and ask to have another opinion from an independant specialist. It is your right to request this.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Lou | 2008/07/18

I cant see a hospital keeping him in ICU for no reason, The doctors are the professionals - I' d pay them mind. By all means get a second opinion, but he is obviously very sick.

Reply to Lou