Posted by: Sceptic | 2008/07/18

hospital woes

My husband lies in ICU since last week and I am very suspicious that they keep him unnecessarily there. Is there a body who can advise me what to do? I want him back in the ward and if the doctor does not help me I would like a second independent opinion. I am prepared even to take him to another hospial.
I am very worried and desperat and am thankful for your advise.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you discuss the matter with the attending doctor and ask to have another opinion from an independant specialist. It is your right to request this.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lou | 2008/07/18

I cant see a hospital keeping him in ICU for no reason, The doctors are the professionals - I' d pay them mind. By all means get a second opinion, but he is obviously very sick.

Reply to Lou

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.