Posted by: May | 2007/04/10

Horrific calluses

My family were away the Easterweekend we met a guy 29yr old.
I really could not believe what I saw, he has calluses on both his feet he has been for operations, he lives on painkillers it's so bad that he crawls on his knees and hands and screams with pain. I was told there is nothing they can do for him-please can someone give advise there must be something, he does not have family and friends try to help where they can. This guy was in agony and still tried to help around the campsite pitching tents.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

He really needs the help of a dedicated podiatrist who will not only treat the calluses but use innersoles or orthotics to slow down the regrowth of the calluses. please have him call the SA Podiatrry assn 0861 100 249

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.