Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/08/13

Ahoy cybershrink, i have changed contraceptive pills getting order in this up and down hormones of mine, problem is a get anxiety before bed time, i dont want to take rehyponol anymore, took half tablet for insomnia. What to do? I am excercising and loving it, swimming something calming about being in the water, also help with the low moods. Got engaged! What a weird but wonderful feeling!

Ahoy, K ! Exercise is good, but not too close to bed-time. Engaged --congratulations --- may cause a little pleasant arousal / anxiety ( I suspect that if one has long experience of anxiety and depression, one may be inclined to interpret various kinds of harmless arousal AS anxiety ). Try non sedative meds approaches --- a warm bath before bed, warm milky drinks, boring books, and so on.