Question
Posted by: mel | 2008/01/24

Hormones

Good Morning Doc

I went of the pill Dec 2006 and started picking up weight. My doc tolk me not to worry just have to look at my diet and exercise. I already gain 10 kilo before I found our in Oct that I am preggies but 2 week after that had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Almost 3 months later and I have pick up another 7 kilos. They did test my thyriod and is working 100%.

I was at a dietician and i am allergic to wheat and dairy. Can the weight gain be hormones or maybe lacotse intollerence or insulin resistend?

Mel

It could be. You would need further tests to see if this was the case.