Question
Posted by: Princess | 2006/04/06

Hormones

I am a 32 year old female - i think i have hormonal imbalance. I am growing a beard on my chin - and soon we might be sharing a shaving mirror with hubby. This makes me ver uncomfortable so I shave it off ith a razor blade almost every day - it is starting to move towards my neck. PLEASE HELP ME get rid of the hair... I cannot afford these expensive treatment but do have medical aid - if it will cover it...

Hi Princess
You may have polycystic ovarial syndrome or an over active testosterone production. Please see your gyne for some basic blood tests and for a sonar of the ovaries. Its better to wax or laser these hairs than shave.